Sunday, September 14, 2008

Homecoming Dance 2008

Yesterday was the Homecoming dance. It was at the North Hampton House in American Fork. Although it was planned by guys so therefore it wasn't the most organized thing in the entire world it was alot of fun! For our day date we went and played steal the flag in a parking garage. Kind of ghetto and strange but it was a blast! Then we went back to one of the kids houses in our group and watched the second half of the BYU game where we absolutely KILLED UCLA! (59-0) Then we went to get pictures and then to dinner at Macaroni Grill. To make a long story short we didn't get done with dinner until 10 o'clock that night when the dance had started at 8:30 so we got to the dance at about 10:30 ish which turned out to be good that we were late because when I made my grand entrance through the doors it was like I walked into a wall of hot and muggyness! The dance ended at 11:30 but I still managed to get all sweaty bustin' moves on the dance floor! It was really fun!!!

This was what I wore to the dance. And just fyi it took me like an hour to find that tie that would match her dress.

This was my model pose.

3 comments:

Owen said...

You are kinda pulling a "magnum" (Zoolander) pose in that last pic! Niiiice! Also I'm glad you were able to squeeze in all you sweaty moves before the place shut down!! Whoever you took is one lucky girl...I'm sure you told her that though.

McKay and Kallie said...

Has anyone ever told you you should be a model??? I was hoping to see a picture of the date. Where is it?

Heather said...

Nice poses! It is so fun to be with you getting ready for dances!! You are so fun to be with. Enough hanging out with girls though, you just need to hang out with us!