Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Summer In a Nutshell

So I thought that summer was supposed to be a time where you relax outside and sip ice cold lemonade. Boy was I wrong with this summer. Here is just a brief overview of my summer schedule. In the mornings i would go to work then i would come home eat lunch and then go play baseball Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Yeah that's right, count it, 6 days a week!


I know it doesn't sound like much but when that was going on every day it kinda got old and i just had a full day with that and then the occasional friends and dates it was a full summer!

1 comment:

Owen said...

Please don't tease me by posting 3 in one day and then leave me hanging for the next 3 months!! You are a good blogger. Your narrating makes me laugh! Seriously, that is more than I can say for 95% of my blogging friends!! KEEP IT UP!