Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Very Exciting Life Since The Last Post That Was Like 75 Months Ago

My life is starting to get hectic again with baseball starting up and with church ball with my ward and also with Jared's ward and junior jazz. Lets play out my week. (Erica, you are a lot older and you can handle more crazy and intense days than i can but, with saying that...) Monday through Saturday i have baseball everyday after school or in the case of Saturday it is in the morning which very much so interrupts my beauty sleep. Monday through Friday school with, like i said, baseball everyday after which lets me leave the school for the day at about 4:30 or 5 o'clock. Then if i am lucky it will be a Tuesday and we will have pitching at either 6 or 7 for a couple hours and then i go play church ball with Jared's ward later that night. BUT if i am even LUCKIER it will be a Thursday and i will get the opportunity to wake up at 5:40 a.m. and go to early morning practice! It is fabulous! Oh and Wednesday night Jared's ward just plays basketball for fun from 9 until about 11 and so by the time i get home, get showered and get in bed it is pushing the next day. And then i get to wake up and want to throw my alarm clock at the wall when it goes off at 5:40 a.m. Then on Saturday i have junior jazz, church ball games, stocking the wood, shoveling the stupid snow that can't seem to stop falling on us. Oh yes, it is just wonderful!



So today i have a junior jazz game and a church ball game for my ward and of course they are at the exact same time. So i decide to go to my junior jazz game and get there and find out that the other team only has 3 guys there to play. The ref just tells us to play around if we want. So we start playing and it is just really boring. Then we decide to have a dunk contest. (keep in mind that i have a church ball game going on as we are just screwing around that i could be owning in) So after awhile we all get bored and tired and decide to leave. I take the guys home that i gave a ride to and come home. about 10 minutes after i get home something finally clicks in my head, that should have clicked when i saw the other team forfeited, I HAVE A CHURCH BALL GAME I COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING IN!!! That is just my mind being brilliant, again. Needless to say it was too late to go and play because by the time my brain thought up all this there was like 5 minutes left in the game and i wouldn't have gotten there in time to play.



Well, Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

1 comment:

McKay and Kallie said...

WOW!!! What to say to all of that! But it seems like if you dropped Jared's ward (since you don't attended there anyways) you would get a little more sleep. Just a thought!